Things you should know:
Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
1. The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify credit card between 30 June 2017 and 27 September 2017. The first year annual card fee that you are liable to pay will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter. This offer is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the $100 cashback offer.
2. $100 cashback offer: The cashback offer is available when you apply for a new Port Adelaide Amplify credit card between 30 June and 27 September 2017. Only one cashback will be paid per customer. $100 cashback will be paid as a statement credit to your Port Adelaide Amplify credit card account within 60 days of activating the account. Existing BankSA customers who currently hold an Amplify credit card, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer.
3. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time BankSA has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.13 11 31.
5. Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Customers must be registered for BankSA Internet Banking. Available on Visa Debit or Visa Credit cards only. Internet connection is required to access BankSA Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
© BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.