Things you should know:
1. The first year annual fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify credit card between 11 April 2017 and 30 June 2017. The first annual fee that you are liable to pay will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee. This offer is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the $100 Ticketek gift voucher. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
2. Ticketek gift voucher: Successful applicants for a new Port Adelaide Amplify credit card will receive a $100 Ticketek Gift Voucher 30 days after their card has been activated. An email address must be supplied at the time of applying for the card, in branch or by phone to receive this voucher. Limit of one Ticketek Gift Voucher per new Port Adelaide Amplify credit card. Ticketek Gift Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of Ticketek, available at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=GIFTSTC08. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or existing packaged cards are ineligible.
3. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time BankSA has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.13 11 31.
5. Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card. Customers must be registered for BankSA Internet Banking. Available on Visa Debit or Visa Credit cards only. Internet connection is required to access BankSA Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply
© BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.